Community Forums > General > Off Topic > Which clan is best skill clan in voobly

Which clan is best skill clan in voobly

 [UB]Coat_of_Arms


Группа: Игровой модератор
Дата причоединения 29 de de 2012
Посты:6521
Размещено11 de de 2013 - 11:07
This a joke ... Everyone will vote to his clan LOL
You didn't say LC was the best 11
Ссылка | Ответить | Цитата
 [I3acI]B


Группа: стандартный аккаунт
Дата причоединения 22 de de 2011
Посты:3085
Размещено11 de de 2013 - 11:23
The answer is Tyrant clearly.
Ссылка | Ответить | Цитата
 [XceL]Jassim


Группа: стандартный аккаунт
Дата причоединения 27 de de 2009
Посты:1119
Размещено11 de de 2013 - 21:18
You didn't say LC was the best 11

;tears
Ссылка | Ответить | Цитата
 [ViCiouS]Sneak_


Группа: стандартный аккаунт
Дата причоединения 15 de de 2008
Посты:1005
Отредактировано11 de de 2013 - 22:06[ViCiouS]Sneak_
Eot didnt even make shortlist, oh wahaha

F!

vicious best skills in clan of voobly
Ссылка | Ответить | Цитата
 [Eot_]Alex


Группа: Платиновый аккаунт
Дата причоединения 22 de de 2010
Посты:2620
Размещено13 de de 2013 - 08:44
lol what a joke of a thread

+1.
Ссылка | Ответить | Цитата
 [UB]Coat_of_Arms


Группа: Игровой модератор
Дата причоединения 29 de de 2012
Посты:6521
Размещено13 de de 2013 - 09:44
This topic is awesome. Close it faster.
Ссылка | Ответить | Цитата
 RIP_Vanthom


Группа: стандартный аккаунт
Дата причоединения 15 de de 2012
Посты:622
Размещено13 de de 2013 - 10:32
(a)http://dz.voobly.com/ - bunch of clan hoppers and noobs
(b)http://dwg.voobly.com/ - they don't even exist?
(c)http://s1l3nt.voobly.com/- has a couple good blood players the rest are noob
(d)http://lc.voobly.com/- bunch of old men but some good players
(e)http://-if-.voobly.com/ - never heard of them they must suck...
(f)http://i3aci.voobly.com/ assuming you meant this url? most of them aren't really good but they have a few decent players.
(g)http://galacticempire.voobly.com/ - not even gonna bother with this one.
(h)http://xherox.voobly.com/ - they all are noob.
(i)http://muslims.voobly.com/ - this clan is 75% Arab lagging country the other 15% aren't really any good either.
(j)http://balaam.voobly.com/ - This clan is 95% Mexican lagging clan the other 5% are hackers.
(k)http://hasan2011.voobly.com/- A gay clan.
(l)http://milf.voobly.com/ - A clan full of old men pretending to be women they will never get.
(m)http://vicious.voobly.com/ - Overall decently balanced clan but many inactive.
(n)http://ambs.voobly.com/ Never heard of it.
(o)http://noa.voobly.com/ Never heard of it.
(p)http://ripclansite.voobly.com/ best RCB clan but has some noobs in it.

There is my most accurate view of all these clans which in reality is useless as is this thread. =)
Ссылка | Ответить | Цитата
 [Eot_]Polaris_


Группа: Платиновый аккаунт
Дата причоединения 31 de de 2009
Посты:6052
Размещено14 de de 2013 - 14:54
Eot didnt even make shortlist, oh wahaha

F!

vicious best skills in clan of voobly
Pretty sure we got removed because I said its another usleess thread where kids from india/pakistan who ive never heard of vote 20+ x for their ****ty clan... still a 1 year old thread and no idea why people still posting on it lol
Ссылка | Ответить | Цитата
 [SadBirds]MR_Hassan


Группа: стандартный аккаунт
Дата причоединения 4 de de 2011
Посты:1871
Размещено14 de de 2013 - 15:39
(a)http://dz.voobly.com/ - bunch of clan hoppers and noobs
(b)http://dwg.voobly.com/ - they don't even exist?
(c)http://s1l3nt.voobly.com/- has a couple good blood players the rest are noob
(d)http://lc.voobly.com/- bunch of old men but some good players
(e)http://-if-.voobly.com/ - never heard of them they must suck...
(f)http://i3aci.voobly.com/ assuming you meant this url? most of them aren't really good but they have a few decent players.
(g)http://galacticempire.voobly.com/ - not even gonna bother with this one.
(h)http://xherox.voobly.com/ - they all are noob.
(i)http://muslims.voobly.com/ - this clan is 75% Arab lagging country the other 15% aren't really any good either.
(j)http://balaam.voobly.com/ - This clan is 95% Mexican lagging clan the other 5% are hackers.
(k)http://hasan2011.voobly.com/- A gay clan.
(l)http://milf.voobly.com/ - A clan full of old men pretending to be women they will never get.
(m)http://vicious.voobly.com/ - Overall decently balanced clan but many inactive.
(n)http://ambs.voobly.com/ Never heard of it.
(o)http://noa.voobly.com/ Never heard of it.
(p)http://ripclansite.voobly.com/ best RCB clan but has some noobs in it.

There is my most accurate view of all these clans which in reality is useless as is this thread. =)


eot /- A gay clan.
;? ;?
Ссылка | Ответить | Цитата
 [ViCiouS]Sneak_


Группа: стандартный аккаунт
Дата причоединения 15 de de 2008
Посты:1005
Размещено14 de de 2013 - 23:56
Pretty sure we got removed because I said its another usleess thread where kids from india/pakistan who ive never heard of vote 20+ x for their ****ty clan... still a 1 year old thread and no idea why people still posting on it lol

Its ok pretty I was only joking :(
Ссылка | Ответить | Цитата
 _HERACLES_


Группа: стандартный аккаунт
Дата причоединения 10 de de 2010
Посты:4335
Размещено15 de de 2013 - 10:49
milf clan has got skill and some moves
Ссылка | Ответить | Цитата
 [Wk]AoM92


Группа: Игровой модератор
Дата причоединения 31 de de 2010
Посты:699
Размещено15 de de 2013 - 12:03
in dm i think best clans are Wk, QuEnDi, and NDC . in rm imo it is TyranT :)
Ссылка | Ответить | Цитата
 [mpgc]GOLDEN_SUN


Группа: стандартный аккаунт
Дата причоединения 11 de de 2012
Посты:5
Размещено29 de de 2013 - 04:06
mpgc clan lol
Ссылка | Ответить | Цитата
 [ViCiouS]TheAussieOne


Группа: стандартный аккаунт
Дата причоединения 19 de de 2010
Посты:5311
Размещено29 de de 2013 - 08:38
It's cute you guys aspire to be like us ;flowers
Ссылка | Ответить | Цитата
 Good


Группа: стандартный аккаунт
Дата причоединения 28 de de 2011
Посты:3763
Размещено30 de de 2013 - 08:59
[Wk]AoM92 wrote:
in dm i think best clans are Wk, QuEnDi, and NDC . in rm imo it is TyranT :)

There aren't any clans in DM... certainly not real clans anyway...


Ссылка | Ответить | Цитата
12345678910[11]1213
Показано 151 - 165 из of 192 посты
Быстрый пееход:
2Пользователи(-ли)читают эту тему (За последние 30 минут)
0члены,2гости

Dân số hiện tại:
RCB Gold 2013 v4 (17 Người chơi)
Word Association (8 Người chơi)
AoKTS updates (6 Người chơi)
Naruto Theme (1 Người chơi)