Community Forums > General > General Discussion > Voobly Clan Tournament!

Voobly Clan Tournament!

[ViCiouS]Shpongled

Дата причоединения 10 de de 2010
Посты:232
Отредактировано6 de de 2010 - 06:00[ViCiouS]Shpongled

So far ViCiouS and [IS] are signed up!

EOT, 7th, Choco, GX, LC, ALL YOU GUYS SIGN UP! I know when you see that ViCiouS is signed up you lose hope, but remember, THERE IS ALWAYS A SECOND AND THIRD PLACE!
Ссылка | Ответить | Цитата
 [ViCiouS]Archybot

Дата причоединения 20 de de 2009
Посты:850
Размещено6 de de 2010 - 13:15
Before the tournament signups were posted, it's been known that LC wasn't going to participate.

Bye
 [Eot_]Master_G

Дата причоединения 9 de de 2008
Посты:4477
Размещено6 de de 2010 - 13:54
I know when you see that ViCiouS is signed up you lose hope, but remember, THERE IS ALWAYS A SECOND AND THIRD PLACE!

;lol ;lol ;lol ;lol ;lol ;lol ;lol ;lol ;lol ;lol ;lol ;lol ;lol ;lol ;lol ;lol ;lol ;lol ;lol ;lol ;lol ;lol ;lol ;lol ;lol ;lol ;lol ;lol ;lol ;lol ;lol ;lol ;lol ;lol ;lol ;lol ;lol ;lol ;lol ;lol ;lol ;lol ;lol ;lol ;lol ;lol ;lol ;lol ;lol ;lol ;lol ;lol ;lol ;lol ;lol ;lol ;lol ;lol ;lol ;lol ;lol ;lol ;lol ;lol ;lol ;lol ;lol ;lol ;lol ;lol ;lol ;lol ;lol ;lol ;lol ;lol ;lol ;lol ;lol ;lol ;lol ;lol ;lol ;lol ;lol ;lol ;lol ;lol ;lol ;lol ;lol ;lol ;lol ;lol ;lol ;lol ;lol ;lol ;lol ;lol ;lol ;lol ;lol ;lol ;lol ;lol ;lol ;lol ;lol ;lol ;lol ;lol ;lol ;lol ;lol ;lol ;lol ;lol ;lol ;lol ;lol ;lol ;lol ;lol ;lol ;lol ;lol ;lol ;lol ;lol ;lol ;lol ;lol ;lol ;lol ;lol ;lol ;lol ;lol ;lol ;lol ;lol ;lol ;lol ;lol ;lol ;lol ;lol ;lol ;lol ;lol ;lol ;lol ;lol ;lol ;lol ;lol ;lol ;lol ;lol ;lol ;lol ;lol ;lol ;lol ;lol ;lol ;lol ;lol ;lol ;lol ;lol ;lol ;lol ;lol ;lol ;lol ;lol ;lol ;lol ;lol ;lol ;lol ;lol ;lol ;lol ;lol ;lol ;lol ;lol
 trappis

Дата причоединения 2 de de 2010
Посты:288
Отредактировано6 de de 2010 - 14:15trappis
dear fine sir who happened to have posted above me

i was delighted to encounter a fantastic post when browsing the forums - the post i am referring to is yours of course - to the extent that i express my gratitude for your impeccable demonstration of your superior thought processes with 190 emoticons

i cannot fathom otherwise but the importance of every single image - for imagine the reduced if not nullified effect caused by having only 189 emoticons - then consider the entire lack of value with just one!

repetition is a very powerful lingual device and your abilities to manipulate my thoughts with exacting precision is enough proof that you possess a great talent in artistic repetition

i sincerely hope that you use this talent - that was previously ascribed to only the gods - for good and not evil ... though which ever path you take will lead to eternal glory
 [ViCiouS]Archybot

Размещено6 de de 2010 - 18:36
trappis wrote:

i was delighted to encounter a fantastic post when browsing the forums - the post i am referring to is yours of course - to the extent that i express my gratitude for your impeccable demonstration of your superior thought processes with 190 emoticons

i cannot fathom otherwise but the importance of every single image - for imagine the reduced if not nullified effect caused by having only 189 emoticons - then consider the entire lack of value with just one!

repetition is a very powerful lingual device and your abilities to manipulate my thoughts with exacting precision is enough proof that you possess a great talent in artistic repetition

i sincerely hope that you use this talent - that was previously ascribed to only the gods - for good and not evil ... though which ever path you take will lead to eternal glory

10/10, I bow in defeat.
 Khanate

Дата причоединения 21 de de 2010
Посты:75
Размещено6 de de 2010 - 19:43
I won't be bothering entering sorry, already gonna have a clan war with Eot
 Andre4s

Дата причоединения 17 de de 2009
Посты:75
Размещено6 de de 2010 - 19:44
trappis wrote:

lol
 [ViCiouS]____Tom____

Дата причоединения 23 de de 2007
Посты:1716
Размещено6 de de 2010 - 21:26
ITT: LC and 7th afraid to face ViCiouS and IS. I can understand the first, but come on!!!
 [ViCiouS]Archybot

Размещено6 de de 2010 - 23:48
That's exactly it ducky.
 [XceL]Donnie

Дата причоединения 9 de de 2008
Посты:5719
Размещено7 de de 2010 - 00:22
I'm scared of ViCiouS.
 [Eot__]RightAboveIt

Дата причоединения 7 de de 2007
Посты:485
Размещено7 de de 2010 - 01:22
Khanate wrote:
I won't be bothering entering sorry, already gonna have a clan war with Eot
if you arent able to play before 5 pm on basically the only day we are able to play (from what I was told by hun andreas can only do saturdays) then we wont be having a war... so might as well sign up for this
 [ViCiouS]TheAussieOne

Дата причоединения 19 de de 2010
Посты:5311
Размещено7 de de 2010 - 01:41
I'm scared of ViCiouS!
 [ViCiouS]____Tom____

Дата причоединения 23 de de 2007
Посты:1716
Размещено7 de de 2010 - 04:26
I'm scared of ViCiouS too Archy. It's going to be fine. We can cuddle.
 RIP_TreasoN_

Дата причоединения 3 de de 2009
Посты:2974
Размещено7 de de 2010 - 07:43
Maybe we should have a way of stop smurfs or players changing teams in this just for the tournament? [b0x]vAsH_RoX , [b0x]DarkKnight ....... they recruited elz, top rates so that they will play with b0x for tournament and most certainly leave after... pff, is that really showing which is the best clan?
 [Eot__]RightAboveIt

Дата причоединения 7 de de 2007
Посты:485
Размещено7 de de 2010 - 10:04
do you really think it will make a difference zanchy?

[1]23
Показано 1 - 15 из of 44 посты
Быстрый пееход:
1Пользователи(-ли)читают эту тему (За последние 30 минут)
0члены,1гости