Community Forums > General(总则) > General Discussion > Is this the time to merge NPL and MS?

Is this the time to merge NPL and MS?

Poll: Merge NPL and MS for once?
Yes
Yes, i strongly agree
Yes, but keep inter ladder
No, i want to be noob 4ever
No, keep as many lobbies as possible
No, stay away from NPL
I don't care
 SouFire

Дата причоединения 30 de de 2007
Посты:15
Размещено22 de de 2016 - 03:33
In the last weeks we have seen the rebirth of the Inter ladders with its own lobby, so we have a new lobby to split our small community, like if the NPL hasn't damaged enough the community, the idea of one lobby for new players isn't bad at all but we all know the 99% of them are not newbies but low skilled players, who have found their confort zone.

Meanwhile the mods are walking the long way trying to send inter players(aka noob bashers) away from there, we all know that the inter lobby is not going to work but in case it does, the community is going to get divided even more, but we can further and help our admins and mods by pointing out what we need.

I think one of their biggest problems while merging the lobbies could be all the different ladders, also the option to ask an user to choose from what rating start (1200,1400,1600) would only work from 1400 to 1600 but the players are going to cheat the system in order to get more points, so i really doubt it could work that way.

I guess we should only have one main ladder which is MS and show the aka rate from those who are coming from NPL so we can all disguise from those who are 0 gamers but after sometime remove it and keep one lobby from truly new players capped to 200 players so it won't turn into other NPL.

Anyway all the admins and mods can find out many solutions for the ladders, but the thing is merge it or not?
Ссылка | Ответить | Цитата
 [' X ']PradeeP

Дата причоединения 21 de de 2015
Посты:606
Размещено22 de de 2016 - 05:33
just redirect inter players to inter lobby automaticaly so that will be fill and will work.
redirect them automaticaly to ipl lobby for few days or a week.
 [Ax_]4V3NG3R_

Дата причоединения 2 de de 2013
Посты:666
Отредактировано22 de de 2016 - 06:34[Ax_]4V3NG3R_
NIL was created as there was a huge skill difference between MS and NPL players. And you are talking about merging them ;bigshock
Its Completely pointless, noobly , dramatic , illlogical , senseless , stray , layman , controversial point as both lobbies are ok alone.
 V4NG3L1S

Дата причоединения 17 de de 2011
Посты:531
Размещено22 de de 2016 - 08:18
There should be 2 lobbies only: Random Map and Custom Scenario. If we have many lobbies based on skill level, the community will be split and it will be more difficult to find games. Not only that, but many players will take advantage of the fact that there is a lobby for noobs only (i.e. a lobby where most noobs will be, which will make them an easier target). If that's not bad enough, having a nooby lobby will stifle competition and slow down people's progression.

If you don't want to get better at the game and want to just **** around, then turn rate off in the Random Map lobby and try to get a game with players that have a similar mindset (good luck, you won't find much). If you do want to get better (and the majority of players do want to get better), play with ratings on in the Random Map lobby.
 [TheJedi]LetsImprove_

Дата причоединения 6 de de 2013
Посты:820
Размещено22 de de 2016 - 08:40
As i said before, merge both lobbies and for players that were originally from npl transpose their rating there as their 'starting' rating in MS.
 [XceL]Fugs_Bunny

Дата причоединения 21 de de 2012
Посты:496
Отредактировано22 de de 2016 - 09:10[XceL]Fugs_Bunny
dumb suggestion. i think we should add 2 lobbies called "upper intermediate" and "lower intermediate" to perfectly adapt to the individual level, since people dont improve anyway.

also you might want to add an "old player lobby" for people that play longer than 3 months but still suck.
 [TheJedi]Genette

Дата причоединения 8 de de 2012
Посты:2168
Размещено22 de de 2016 - 09:11
more options, please!
 nhoobish

Дата причоединения 8 de de 2010
Посты:2134
Размещено22 de de 2016 - 09:41
dumb suggestion. i think we should add 2 lobbies called "upper intermediate" and "lower intermediate" to perfectly adapt to the individual level, since people dont improve anyway.

also you might want to add an "old player lobby" for people that play longer than 3 months but still suck.

How about a Casual Player Lobby?
 [xCs]IYIastA

Дата причоединения 8 de de 2016
Посты:954
Размещено22 de de 2016 - 09:42

Unambitious. You forgot to subdivide it based on every individual map, date of birth, nationality and religion. I look forward to the <30 Irish only spider blood ffa lobby for agnostic players.
 ['RB']ZottenDree

Дата причоединения 17 de de 2012
Посты:6924
Размещено22 de de 2016 - 09:43
i would like a lobby for those that enjoy playing baka blood ffa while we at it
 nhoobish

Дата причоединения 8 de de 2010
Посты:2134
Размещено22 de de 2016 - 09:46
i would like a lobby for those that enjoy playing baka blood ffa while we at it

How about you put your 200€ that you earned from adsense to a Baka Blood tournament prize pool?
 [F_Club]Aregus

Дата причоединения 1 de de 2013
Посты:190
Размещено22 de de 2016 - 09:48
i think we should add 2 lobbies called "upper intermediate" and "lower intermediate" to perfectly adapt to the individual level, since people dont improve anyway. also you might want to add an "old player lobby" for people that play longer than 3 months but still suck.

['RB']ZottenDree

Дата причоединения 17 de de 2012
Посты:6924
Размещено22 de de 2016 - 09:51
nhoobish wrote:
How about you put your 200€ that you earned from adsense to a Baka Blood tournament prize pool?

voobly crowd does not deserve my money
 [AOESPA]LegendOfVela

Дата причоединения 30 de de 2016
Посты:19
Размещено22 de de 2016 - 10:11
agree with Fugs_Bunny, the only solution here is: More lobbies
 Jack_Nicholson

Дата причоединения 26 de de 2015
Посты:60
Отредактировано22 de de 2016 - 13:19Jack_Nicholson
Win-win:
- Keep NPL lobby
- Throw anybody with 13++ or an AKA over 13++ to MS
- Remove Inter (useless)

[1]23
Показано 1 - 15 из of 42 посты
Быстрый пееход:
1Пользователи(-ли)читают эту тему (За последние 30 минут)
0члены,1гости

过去一周最活跃的帖子: