Community Forums > General > General Discussion > Suchen the Master Pro Challenge

Suchen the Master Pro Challenge

[xCs]NxzeIoM

Дата причоединения 15 de de 2013
Посты:981
Размещено12 de de 2016 - 16:48
Was gonna post the app you sent few weeks ago but seems Rick already did that. You came to me and asked me if you can join Eot... I immediately said '2' and closed your window then you messaged me again and asked 'why?' I told you 'Because you suck' and again closed your window.

Not to mention this was your 3rd time applying as Eddy already pointed out. If you're gonna lie atleast make sure you cant be proven wrong... and if trying to talk **** about Eot is your new way to try and get into 7th... you can probably join eventually as thats exactly how Justin got in seeing as we all know he didnt get in because of skill.
I remember i send app to eot when i started aoc and before 2 weeks only
Anyway As i said lol,i was missing up and send apps to all clans after out of tiw,and yea i send you massege says in it i can in eot? then u said no so i reply ok. Window closed And go talk to cena then silent , i dont remember i asked you why rofl,first time i see you lieing ,which is prove that u really sux
Ссылка | Ответить | Цитата
 [Eot_]Polaris_

Дата причоединения 31 de de 2009
Посты:6052
Размещено12 de de 2016 - 16:57
I remember i send app to eot when i started aoc and before 2 weeks only
Anyway As i said lol,i was missing up and send apps to all clans after out of tiw,and yea i send you massege says in it i can in eot? then u said no so i reply ok. Window closed And go talk to cena then silent , i dont remember i asked you why rofl,first time i see you lieing ,which is prove that u really sux
SIzhdn Possible? 9 June 2015 - 6:30 pm Accept - Ignore

This account alone was created in 2013, and thats just your 2nd apply. I'm sure you got the idea though after FIz that no clan actually wants you so its better to stick with FIz or go solo as you are.

I dont need to lie because I dont actually care at all about you.. just dont act like you could get into Eot if you wanted and even if Eot wanted you in you would say no to joining when that couldnt be farther from the truth... getting into Eot 7th XceL ViCiouS is a dream for you... so learn your place suchen.
 [xCs]NxzeIoM

Размещено12 de de 2016 - 17:27
SIzhdn Possible? 9 June 2015 - 6:30 pm Accept - Ignore

This account alone was created in 2013, and thats just your 2nd apply. I'm sure you got the idea though after FIz that no clan actually wants you so its better to stick with FIz or go solo as you are.

I dont need to lie because I dont actually care at all about you.. just dont act like you could get into Eot if you wanted and even if Eot wanted you in you would say no to joining when that couldnt be farther from the truth... getting into Eot 7th XceL ViCiouS is a dream for you... so learn your place suchen.

But u lied ,i not saying anyone care about me neither pretend as pro player or something,is just some fag made thread about me and i get involved in it,anyway u better go prepare ur self to lose to 7th again,start prepare some excuses and crying threads insted of waste ur time here
Btw i miss my old signature i was using,gonna back it
 [Eot_]Polaris_

Размещено12 de de 2016 - 17:41
I didnt lie as I dont have a reason to lie.. you even said you only applied one other time when you first started to play... you applied last year and you've asked us to join on other occasions as well. I'll do that... you keep begging clans to have you in and only ending up in clans you have to make yourself because no one else wants you in their team. GL to you :P
 ['RB']ZottenDree

Дата причоединения 17 de de 2012
Посты:6924
Размещено12 de de 2016 - 17:46
and RB does not want you sean
 Dej4Vu

Дата причоединения 23 de de 2013
Посты:1058
Размещено12 de de 2016 - 17:56
1111 cant even have a week of peace in CS

Welcome to the world of rivalry, egoism, idiosm, ****ness and ALOT of FUN!
that would be voobly without these ppl?
You must login into Voobly to view image

[xCs]NxzeIoM

Размещено12 de de 2016 - 18:23
I didnt lie as I dont have a reason to lie.. you even said you only applied one other time when you first started to play... you applied last year and you've asked us to join on other occasions as well. I'll do that... you keep begging clans to have you in and only ending up in clans you have to make yourself because no one else wants you in their team. GL to you :P
Ur reson is to show me like i cared about joining eot by asking you why,i think you was waiting me asking you or begging you but that never happened rofl,after losing strong tourney like tiw which i practice much for it sure feelings will be bad ( i think you know this feeling from last year, u gonna taste it again this month np),thats y i send eot and other 7+ clans some apps,ppl free to accept me or not,but i never begged anyone,
well i not care so much, i spent my first year in aoc with fiz alone,where all clan was inactive so its fine :) , ah dunno if u take"possible" word which i send with app as begging?!
 [Eot_]Polaris_

Размещено12 de de 2016 - 18:29
I didnt say you begged Eot specifically but im sure you have begged clans as thats the type of player you are.

Btw that signature just makes you look like a salty little reject... get denied from Eot and other clans - talk **** after you get denied and act like you didnt want to join in the first place - then make a signature about them after being a reject.

You keep using this 7th thing against me... they are our biggest rivals for years so obviously we want to beat them more than anything but Eot/7th are still the 2 best CS clans... something you'll never know about being part of (inb4 7th let you in to prove me wrong 11)
 [xCs]NxzeIoM

Размещено12 de de 2016 - 18:52
I didnt say you begged Eot specifically but im sure you have begged clans as thats the type of player you are.

Btw that signature just makes you look like a salty little reject... get denied from Eot and other clans - talk **** after you get denied and act like you didnt want to join in the first place - then make a signature about them after being a reject.

You keep using this 7th thing against me... they are our biggest rivals for years so obviously we want to beat them more than anything but Eot/7th are still the 2 best CS clans... something you'll never know about being part of (inb4 7th let you in to prove me wrong 11)
Lol I made this signature after I play in eot room in random S-6 I think,which in first game one of my team droped so all invint to save except Khalid and continued so his team win,next game one of his team drop and I refused to save and we spent waiting about 5 mins then I saved at end,after that u and Khalid asked Charlie who was the host to kick me and he did,and I get ignored by u both,dunno if you remember this
Rejecting by clan not reason ,u guys think this why I hate eot, really dumbs 111,such scum clan
 [Eot_]Polaris_

Размещено12 de de 2016 - 19:32
Lol I made this signature after I play in eot room in random S-6 I think,which in first game one of my team droped so all invint to save except Khalid and continued so his team win,next game one of his team drop and I refused to save and we spent waiting about 5 mins then I saved at end,after that u and Khalid asked Charlie who was the host to kick me and he did,and I get ignored by u both,dunno if you remember this
Rejecting by clan not reason ,u guys think this why I hate eot, really dumbs 111,such scum clan
ahh very interesting story you made up. So basically we are faggots because as you claim khalid refused to save one game which he probably had a reason for? Also Charlie wouldnt kick you from a game unless you gave a pretty big reason for it and I've never had you on ignore... I have only had like 2 people on my ignore list ever, both from 7th... and sometimes barry when he becomes a drunk idiot.
 [xCs]IYIastA

Дата причоединения 8 de de 2016
Посты:954
Размещено12 de de 2016 - 23:57
Refusing suchen for sucking is a flimsy reason when you have players like slash, kimbo etc.

Suchen is a decent player and eot truly is a clan of fgots. So are is 7th and XceL. I feel like I am forgetting some other clan.
 gloo

Дата причоединения 24 de de 2011
Посты:760
Размещено13 de de 2016 - 00:35
Rizi khalid kimbo slah viriathius lots of Eot useless But as Sean said it's just clan of the people they like. But for Suchen to make such signature after got rejected is funny and low.
 23RaidingParty

Дата причоединения 27 de de 2008
Посты:2208
Размещено13 de de 2016 - 01:03
u guys done?
 [Eot_]Eddy1

Дата причоединения 21 de de 2015
Посты:466
Размещено13 de de 2016 - 01:11
Suchen = Primez v2
 Dej4Vu

Дата причоединения 23 de de 2013
Посты:1058
Размещено13 de de 2016 - 01:28
Im impulsive v2! means something good? ;drool

1234[5]678
Показано 61 - 75 из of 114 посты
Быстрый пееход:
1Пользователи(-ли)читают эту тему (За последние 30 минут)
0члены,1гости

Что интересно прямо сейчас
RCB Gold 2013 v4 (12 пользователи)
Word Association (6 пользователи)
Best player from India (5 пользователи)
Zanchy vs Suchen BO21 challenge (4 пользователи)
Top 5 players of all time (R6) (3 пользователи)
_VB_FAGE vs _VG_pangge (3 пользователи)
Best of the best TOURNAMENT: (3 пользователи)
[FGPZ]_VG_pangge's Profile (3 пользователи)
CBA 4v4 Tournament Register Here (3 пользователи)
CS - Random Season 8 (3 пользователи)
Самые активные темы за последнюю неделю: