Yes
Yes
No
Fuck you
 [Eot_]Polaris_

Дата причоединения 31 de de 2009
Посты:6052
Размещено28 de de 2015 - 13:38
im sure if AoW or even lustful get played in that lobby... once in a while people who dont know any better host them as DM-Beginner or DM-intermediate too... doesnt make it a DM.. or Europe RM.
Ссылка | Ответить | Цитата
 MethodMann

Дата причоединения 26 de de 2014
Посты:271
Размещено28 de de 2015 - 14:26
im sure if AoW or even lustful get played in that lobby... once in a while people who dont know any better host them as DM-Beginner or DM-intermediate too... doesnt make it a DM.. or Europe RM.

Can you stfu for once ? all forum threads full of your comments. Better play some games and learn.. Writing letters like a child lol this isnt facebook
 [Eot_]Polaris_

Размещено28 de de 2015 - 14:48
MethodMann wrote:
Can you stfu for once ? all forum threads full of your comments. Better play some games and learn.. Writing letters like a child lol this isnt facebook
I would put my money on you being one of these ****ty kids who beg me to join Eot and after I say no 10x you try and attack me in PM or forum afterwards... keep talking **** from your smurf acct though tough guy ;)
 [_A]Faravahar

Дата причоединения 19 de de 2014
Посты:1456
Отредактировано28 de de 2015 - 15:10[_A]Faravahar
How are Art of War or Lustful even remotely like DM? rofl
Whether or not Europe gets played in CS room you can't deny that it is a RM map.
 [Eot_]Polaris_

Размещено28 de de 2015 - 15:15
How are Art of War or Lustful even remotely like DM? rofl
Whether or not Europe gets played in CS room you can't deny that it is a RM map.
no.. Europe is 100% a CS map.. its a fact its a CS map... your 'argument' is that its RM styled & gameplay... if you guys are gonna use different arguments then just stop.

So if were going off of 'style of map' AoW and Lustful are entirely more 'dm styled' than CS.. you also cant argue this at all... yet no one will ever say wow im good at lustful that dm map or AoW that dm map.

No rmer will say wow im good at Europe.. that rm map.
 nhoobish

Дата причоединения 8 de de 2010
Посты:2134
Размещено28 de de 2015 - 15:27
Please use the gamestyle term - Build and Destroy to refer to similarities between Europe and Random Maps. I will start deleting posts from now on that say Europe is a Random Map. Also, if you keep saying that Europe is a Random Map, you will show your own ignorance and lack of knowledge about meaning of certain words.
 ['RB']ZottenDree

Дата причоединения 17 de de 2012
Посты:6924
Размещено28 de de 2015 - 16:12
europe is dm ;spy
 [7th]And1zeas

Дата причоединения 21 de de 2010
Посты:1600
Размещено28 de de 2015 - 21:09
gonna be a 2v2 euro tourney soon is all add for now

Can you get some sponsors and make money prices?
Would be nice to have some top rm'ers showing up and seeing which one of them gets the money.
 Andre_SWAGGER_

Дата причоединения 16 de de 2015
Посты:13
Размещено28 de de 2015 - 22:49
Can you get some sponsors and make money prices?
Would be nice to have some top rm'ers showing up and seeing which one of them gets the money.

Omg rofl
 Icey

Дата причоединения 24 de de 2007
Посты:1570
Размещено28 de de 2015 - 22:57
I've offered $500 to a team that can beat my team at LOTR. No one has yet tried. Train 7th to play LOTR andreas.
Although fara may not like LOTR since it's an RM map
 [ Wf ]_Galahad

Дата причоединения 19 de de 2007
Посты:2355
Отредактировано29 de de 2015 - 11:18[ Wf ]_Galahad
absurd europe never die. Map live in cs casual ;sleeping
 [_A]Faravahar

Отредактировано29 de de 2015 - 11:32[_A]Faravahar
Btw if you are serious about giving $500 to a team that will beat you in LOTR, send it to Taff as a middle man and let's play?
 nhoobish

Дата причоединения 8 de de 2010
Посты:2134
Размещено29 de de 2015 - 11:35
There is going to be a LotR Tournament Summer 2015, Icey offered 500 bucks as a prize to the winner of the tournament.
 [_A]Faravahar

Отредактировано29 de de 2015 - 11:38[_A]Faravahar
I don't want to play a whole tournament for that map, I will play one game if I'm getting paid $125 though.
I also don't believe Icey has any intention of sending the money after he loses, prove me wrong and send to Taff now and let's play.
 Icey

Дата причоединения 24 de de 2007
Посты:1570
Размещено29 de de 2015 - 15:26
I don't believe you have any ****ing chance at winning. Since you have played zero games. Don't ever ****ing **** talk my intentions down again you British ****. This ain't rm. LOTR takes practice

12[3]456789
Показано 31 - 45 из of 122 посты
Быстрый пееход: