Community Forums > General > General Discussion > Why High Rated Players Want to Team Up to Beat Noobs?

Why High Rated Players Want to Team Up to Beat Noobs?

__Ronin__

Дата причоединения 13 de de 2012
Посты:47
Размещено18 de de 2013 - 14:45
I'm a casual player. One interesting thing I see often is that, in many games, high rated players want to team with other high rated players and leave all other low rated players in the other team. So the team is stacked.

In a team game like CBA and CBA hero, this makes a very big difference. So high rated players continue to get higher rating and grab points from the noobs on the other team?

How much fun the "expert" players get from doing this??
Ссылка | Ответить | Цитата
 [UB]Coat_of_Arms

Дата причоединения 29 de de 2012
Посты:6521
Размещено18 de de 2013 - 15:38
They only care of ratings. And they play only noobs, because good/intermediate players know to stay away from full FMT.
 [I3acI]B

Дата причоединения 22 de de 2011
Посты:3085
Размещено19 de de 2013 - 00:38
__Ronin__ wrote:
How much fun the "expert" players get from doing this??

There are two kinds of people who do this.

1. The ones who really aren't all that good and can't actually win without a fully stacked team.
2. The ones who simply want to play with friends and have a laugh, not so much about the points.

I think there is more feeling of accomplishment in taking on a full stack and tearing it down.
 thunderbird

Дата причоединения 30 de de 2009
Посты:686
Размещено19 de de 2013 - 01:16
well i once actually asked this to one of the very best player on here and he said if i remember correctly, playing with noobs sucks and takes a lot away from his own game so he would rather play against noobs with his friends.
 Franz_Bonaparta

Дата причоединения 28 de de 2012
Посты:64
Размещено19 de de 2013 - 01:30
Because they are noobs, they do not want play against another players with the same rating; because they lose. I have played several times and being on the team noob, I have won, because they are so noobs with fake rating.
 [I3acI]Hyperion_

Посты:36
Размещено19 de de 2013 - 01:37
Didnt seem to say anything about the team stacks that are 1600+ games only, loads of people stack equal rating players. Theres a friends system on here so you can communicate with people and enjoy playing games with them, FMT enables this to go inside the game rather then just staying in the lobby and talking to them or randomly playing against your friend. There is nothing really wrong with people teaming because they are friends, stacking against noobs is wrong i will admit, but the main point im trying to make is that everyone has friends, and theres nothing wrong with playing with that person or persons. also, If you dont like it, dont stay in the game, Simple as that.. you are playing a part in allowing this to happen when you join a stacked game, For when the games players reach 8/8 the host launches the game. If you dont join a stacked game its not going to launch thus you have solved your problem and you also have the option of hosting your own game and declaring "All random" like so many others are already doing and have been for years.
 Franz_Bonaparta

Отредактировано19 de de 2013 - 01:56Franz_Bonaparta
Didnt seem to say anything about the team stacks that are 1600+ games only, loads of people stack equal rating players. Theres a friends system on here so you can communicate with people and enjoy playing games with them, FMT enables this to go inside the game rather then just staying in the lobby and talking to them or randomly playing against your friend. There is nothing really wrong with people teaming because they are friends, stacking against noobs is wrong i will admit, but the main point im trying to make is that everyone has friends, and theres nothing wrong with playing with that person or persons. also, If you dont like it, dont stay in the game, Simple as that.. you are playing a part in allowing this to happen when you join a stacked game, For when the games players reach 8/8 the host launches the game. If you dont join a stacked game its not going to launch thus you have solved your problem and you also have the option of hosting your own game and declaring "All random" like so many others are already doing and have been for years.

It's ok, but when they play 18++ or 19++ against 16++ or 15++, why don't put restrictions on ratings? Why don't play against players with the same ratings?.
 RIP_RareGlobe

Дата причоединения 5 de de 2009
Посты:20
Размещено19 de de 2013 - 02:03
^ you dont have to join those games...no one forces anyone to join. From experience, I like to play with my friends/clan mates, which is why i'm in a clan. Then people usually say stuff like " WOW YOU NOOB FMTers"....after the game...I dont understand why people cant read the description of the games. If it says fmt, expect an fmt. If you see more then 1 person from a certain clan, expect them to team. I think thats how it works usually...like Hyperion said, friends like to play with friends.
 [I3acI]Hyperion_

Размещено19 de de 2013 - 02:13
Exactly, And people do set rating limits, most of the fmters out there want more then 1-4 pts, so they set rating reqs of 16++ 17++ and even 18++. Granted you do see alot of people who have game open, which is usually to avoid the 10 minute wait for a bunch of higher rates to become interested in playing a game.
 Franz_Bonaparta

Размещено19 de de 2013 - 02:22
Exactly, And people do set rating limits, most of the fmters out there want more then 1-4 pts, so they set rating reqs of 16++ 17++ and even 18++. Granted you do see alot of people who have game open, which is usually to avoid the 10 minute wait for a bunch of higher rates to become interested in playing a game.

To steal the points you must say, because if they want play against 16++ or 15++ they will get beat them easy if they are 18++ or higher.
 __Ronin__

Посты:47
Размещено19 de de 2013 - 03:04
I was looking to play several CBA Hero games yesterday. I tried several time and I did not like any of them. Typically the games had no rating range. You get two or three 17xx and 18xx players. And the others rated from 14xx to 15xx and 16xx. I'm sure that the "top" rated players were not old friends, but "NEW" friend just made in the game room. The other players were rated from 14xx, 15xx to 16xx. Some of the hosts even playes tricks by changing team number at the last moment before starting the game.

I did not play those games because with the teams stacked, there was little chance of winning. I did not want to give away free games points.

I understand that players like to play with friends. But it was not the case with the games I've seen.
 EorltheYoung

Дата причоединения 2 de de 2012
Посты:305
Размещено19 de de 2013 - 03:20
__Ronin__ wrote:
I was looking to play several CBA Hero games yesterday. I tried several time and I did not like any of them. Typically the games had no rating range. You get two or three 17xx and 18xx players. And the others rated from 14xx to 15xx and 16xx. I'm sure that the "top" rated players were not old friends, but "NEW" friend just made in the game room. The other players were rated from 14xx, 15xx to 16xx. Some of the hosts even playes tricks by changing team number at the last moment before starting the game.

I did not play those games because with the teams stacked, there was little chance of winning. I did not want to give away free games points.

I understand that players like to play with friends. But it was not the case with the games I've seen.

Yea, as I said there are different reasons people do it.
 [I3acI]Hyperion_

Размещено19 de de 2013 - 03:20
Like i said previous, No one is forced to join the games, Play have fun die well. These are what you can do.
 [8th]Strykerr

Дата причоединения 17 de de 2012
Посты:79
Размещено19 de de 2013 - 03:46
most of the times is just teaming with friends coz u know how they play and u dont wanna get some random people
 [I3acI]Hyperion_

Размещено19 de de 2013 - 04:37
true, even with higher rates i dont know how a persons style of play is, i prefer the people i see play all the time to people i dont know.

[1]234
Показано 1 - 15 из of 59 посты
Быстрый пееход:
1Пользователи(-ли)читают эту тему (За последние 30 минут)
0члены,1гости

Most active threads in past week: