Community Forums > General > Announcements > AOC Vote Screen UPDATE. IMPORTANT

AOC Vote Screen UPDATE. IMPORTANT

MasterTitan

Дата причоединения 7 de de 2012
Посты:12
Размещено7 de de 2012 - 12:53
what if there is true reason to save and exit? then one noob can press continue; and the guy continueing might not even know english, so you can't convince him to save and exit. yeah, you guessed it I disagree with this.
Ссылка | Ответить | Цитата
 [UB]Elusive

Дата причоединения 18 de de 2007
Посты:7064
Отредактировано7 de de 2012 - 13:12[UB]Elusive

I think I know what it is, there was a mistake when I compiled this client release. I need to do another client update ASAP to fix it. Will try to push it out today or tomorrow.

I had another feature I was not complete on for this release and ended up removed stuff that was needed. Ugh.
 _Woodstock

Дата причоединения 13 de de 2012
Посты:204
Размещено7 de de 2012 - 13:38
Nice work!
 __R0cK_Lee_

Дата причоединения 14 de de 2011
Посты:471
Размещено8 de de 2012 - 10:22
good job guys....
 [UB]Elusive

Дата причоединения 18 de de 2007
Посты:7064
Размещено8 de de 2012 - 14:05

This issue has been fixed...
 [ViCiouS]Rentable_Dwarf

Дата причоединения 23 de de 2007
Посты:290
Размещено10 de de 2012 - 00:44
what if there is true reason to save and exit? then one noob can press continue; and the guy continueing might not even know english, so you can't convince him to save and exit. yeah, you guessed it I disagree with this.
I thought of this as well. I think the current fix will bring much more positive than negative, but perhaps you could make it so a certain percentage has to click continue in order for that to occur? It seems you've fixed the issue of having power concentrated in a single player by concentrating power in a single player. But then again I haven't played in a long time so I don't know if this has been beneficial or not.

Just some constructive criticism.
 [Brothers]GaruBrothers

Дата причоединения 8 de de 2012
Посты:1
Размещено10 de de 2012 - 11:06
Ayuda no puedo unirme a las salas dice que no encuentra la version de ninguna de empires en mi computador, y hay estan instaladas correctamente
 [WTF]Interlet

Дата причоединения 24 de de 2007
Посты:144
Размещено11 de de 2012 - 18:42
I think this is a good idea, and probably benefits CS more than it does RM - I think in a lot of cases there is a solution to a genuine reason to save, which I kind of tried earlier today... I was playing a michi game, and the map ended up being completely ****ed and unfair to the other team - trade wise even with Spanish they would have got a worse trade route, now some players would just fight either way, but the other team wanted to restart with a better map - I didn't care either way, but all 3 players on that team voted to save, and one other guy on my team agreed to save, but there was some Brazilian dip**** who persistently clicked continue and called them all noobs (I'm pretty sure they would have kicked his ass) so I just resigned - obviously a 2v3 doesn't favour my ****ed Brazilian ally, so once I quit he agreed to save instantly - infact he vacated the lobby before even I did ;lol

So if it's the early stages and everyone else actually agrees, just quit (if you have the theoretical advantage that the other team thinks is unfair) and your team will surely follow suit
 [PTBNS]Ornlu_The_Wolf

Дата причоединения 21 de de 2015
Посты:123
Размещено12 de de 2015 - 06:32
This is a bad idea man. Now someone from the team which did not drop will always continue so that he can gain some extra unfair points.
 Exceso

Дата причоединения 10 de de 2016
Посты:1
Размещено11 de de 2016 - 20:40
do it! ;good

1234567[8]
Показано 106 - 115 из of 115 посты
Быстрый пееход:
2Пользователи(-ли)читают эту тему (За последние 30 минут)
0члены,2гости

Что интересно прямо сейчас
2v2 Radical Blood Tournament (9 пользователи)
RCB Gold 2013 v4 (4 пользователи)
Word Association (4 пользователи)
Top 5 players of all time (R6) (4 пользователи)
CBA 2v2 Same Civ League (4 пользователи)
Clan Tournament Standings (4 пользователи)
Roll The Dice ! (3 пользователи)
Complete RCB FFA Gameplay Guide (3 пользователи)
Photos of Voobly Players (3 пользователи)
Retard Clan (3 пользователи)
Самые активные темы за последнюю неделю: